Monday, January 7, 2013

Terrarium Tuesday (Week 2, Project 1)

 
 

I am fully aware that terrariums are all over the place lately (always?).  I am also aware that this means I could very easily have found some lovely inspiration and helpful tips with very little effort, had I tried.


But I've decided that part of what I like about creating is the trial and error...as long as there's not TOO much error.  The creative thinking & the problem solving feel almost/just as good as the pretty-fying. 

 
 
 
There is the thrill that comes of having something to hold in my hands, knowing without me it wouldn't exist, that does me good emotionally - but there's also something to be said for working out my brain in a way that meal planning and time budgeting does not.


And today a small terrarium fit the bill nicely. 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment