Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sailboat Jammie Jams

At some point relatively early on in parenthood, I discovered that, in a lot of situations, giving something ordinary an extra-ordinary name made it more appealing.  Not genius, I know, but it was a light bulb moment for me.

In our house, pajamas get on the body a lot faster when we call them "Jammie Jams!" (exclamation point is a required pronunciation detail).  These are Lisi Lou's new Jammie Jams.

 
It's hard to see in the pictures, but the little sailboats are pale pink.  I made the hem really big - hoping to prolong the fit.
 
 
They're made of a super-soft knit - and were actually already adult pajama pants that I cut up to make baby pajamas.  I couldn't resist.  They'll be perfect for vacation at the beach.
 


 
This is the only decent on-body shot I got.  My fault - photo-shoots at bedtime are always a bad idea - no matter how cute the jammie jams.

No comments:

Post a Comment