Thursday, December 12, 2013

Here's the thing...

...I didn't mean to run away from home my blog...it just kind of happened.

And I wrote this big long post with all my thoughts and reasons why...but then I realized it was really just me trying to justify it to myself.

The only reason that counts is this: my heart's just not in it right now.  Nothing is wrong; there is no actual REASON.  I'm just not "feeling it"...in quotes because I am in no way "cool" enough to say that...but it still perfectly describes what I'm trying to say.

So for now I'm just going to be true to myself.  If I sew something and get a few pictures, I'll post them.  If I take some pictures that make me happy, I'll post them.  If I feel like taking a month off, I will.


In the mean time I'll be living in the real world for now.  Baking cookies and hanging ornaments and teaching my kids carols while we sip hot chocolate in front of the fire.

This is my only life.  I want to make sure I'm letting myself love on it.

3 comments:

  1. Love on it as you have been - that's what your kids will remember:) Share when you can or when you feel like it, but not at the expense of letting it be a stress, rather than a joy. We all love to read your posts, but your "only life" comes first!

    ReplyDelete